URPOWER Garment Steamer Portable 7 in 1 Handheld Fabric Steamer
An iron is a device that you have to work with almost every day.In this regard, it is important that it can withstand heavy loads.It is necessary to understand the differences in the operation of different irons in order to find the best option, taking into account the type of fabric and the frequency of use.Reviewing models from well-known brands with pros and cons according to consumers will make it easier to choose the best handheld steamer .
Feature of URPOWER Garment Steamer Portable Handheld
- Perfect Design: New nozzle design that distributes steam powerfully and consistently to remove stubborn wrinkles. And the compact design make the item travel and store easily.
- Fast-Heat: Heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 2 minutes.
- Travel size : 130ML water tank that lasts for 7-10 minutes of continuous-steaming. Voltage: 110V
How to choose a high-quality and reliable iron?
Experts recommend evaluating a number of parameters when choosing an iron :
- Power. The power depends on the time required to warm up the iron to the maximum temperature. If the indicator is 2200 W, then the device will cope with steaming and dry ironing.
- Outsole coverage. The quality of the coating affects the preservation of fabrics, as well as slip and ironing quality. The range of manufacturers includes models with ceramic and metal-ceramic coating of the working surface.
- Scale protection. The option allows you to prevent limescale from getting on your clothes. Particles fall into a special compartment, which must be washed periodically.
- Vertical steaming. A handy function for those who want to iron clothes on hangers, as well as care for curtains.
- Anti-drop. Prevents the formation of wet stains on clothes.
- Steam boost. The option is necessary to eliminate complex folds.
- Economy mode. Allows to reduce electricity consumption by up to 20% without compromising the quality of ironing.
- Auto power off. Many modern models turn off after a certain period of inactivity in a horizontal and vertical position.