Steamer For Clothes,180ml Handheld Garment Steamer Portable Fabric Steamer 60 Seconds Heat-Up Travel Steamer
Travel iron. Usually this is a smaller than normal horizontal iron, although as we have seen it can also be vertical. Its power is usually lower than other models, but it is lighter and easier to handle.
Feature of Steamer For Clothes,180ml Handheld Garment Steamer Portable Fabric Steamer 60 Seconds Heat-Up Travel Steamer
- SAFE TO USE The garment steamer has passed the certification of the world’s leading quality and safety agency. It strictly abides by the safety standards and adopts advanced functions to ensure that it will automatically shut down when it is too hot or the water levels are too low,so as to protect you and your family better.
- WRINKLE-FREE FOR ALL FABRICS – The portable clothing steamer can be used on any kind of clothes made of any kind of fabrics; suits, beddings,curtains, table cloth etc. made of wool, silk, cotton, ramie and more! Not only does it leave clothing or fabrics wrinkle-free, it also clean,sterilizes and neutralizes odd smell in minutes.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 30-day refund and 3 Year warranty. If you have any questions, please contact us immediately. Our after-sales service team will provide you with the most satisfactory answer as soon as possible.
How to iron a shirt correctly
Many shirts require soup ironing, but if you know how to do it yourself, you will save enough dry cleaning costs. There are some things you need to pay attention to when ironing the soup, otherwise there will be a lot of wrinkles in the shirt. Let me introduce it to everyone.
- Find the label of your shirt and see what material it is .Plug in the electric iron and press the temperature switch suitable for textiles. 100% cotton and linen need to be set to a high temperature. Wool and pure cotton need to be mixed with a medium temperature. Polyester, rayon, nylon, silk, Acetate rayon and plastic need to be set at low temperature.
- If you want to use the “steam iron” setting on cotton or linen cloth, you need to fill the iron with distilled water.
- Iron the collar first, then the front piece. When ironing, be careful to start ironing from the end to avoid wrinkles.
- Fully unfold the cuffs, iron the inside first, then the outside
- When ironing sleeves, keep them flat to avoid wrinkles. Start from the back of the sleeve first, then the front, pay attention to the sutures under the armpits
- Place the shirt on the ironing board so that one of the front pieces of the shirt can be stretched to achieve a smooth effect. Start ironing from the shoulder to the back of the shirt
- Turn the shirt over so that you can iron the back and finally the other front pieces.
Pay attention to keeping the shirt tidy when ironing, otherwise the stolen goods will get on the shirt
Pay attention to safety, and avoid the steam from the iron contacting your hands and face and other body parts, causing burns.
How to use electric iron at home
Many families have their own electric irons so that they can be used to iron the clothes after they are washed and dried to make the clothes flat. So how to use it in daily life?
Before powering on, check whether the protective layer of the wire is intact and whether it is damaged to prevent leakage.
If it is an old-fashioned electric iron, it does not have a water inlet. Therefore, when ironing clothes, you need to moisten the cloth with water or spread a damp cloth to prevent the cloth from being damaged.
Steam irons need water, and preferably boiled water or purified water without impurities. If it is general tap water, impurities inside may block the vents and affect the effect. In the process of adding water, pay attention to the amount of water, not too little, it is easy to evaporate in a short time. Be careful when pouring water into the water inlet. Do not spill water on other parts of the iron to avoid electric shock.
According to the material you want to iron, select the corresponding temperature range, and then start heating. Do not pay attention to this step, otherwise the clothes may be scalded or burned.
During the heating process of the electric iron and during the intermittent ironing, the iron should be placed upright and cannot be placed aside, as it is easy to burn out the items directly in contact with the iron.
After the steam iron is used up, if there is any remaining water, either pour it out or continue to energize it until the water is boiled out. If the water is not evaporated, the water may leak out by itself, adhere to the bottom plate, and leave water stains, which is not good for the maintenance of the machine.