Secura Garment Steamer for Clothes, Portable Handheld Garment Wrinkles Remover
When we talk about an appliance that combines heat and water, safety is essential. Obviously, the iron you choose must comply with all relevant regulations, but it is also important that it offers these functions:
- Overheating. The appliance must switch off if it gets too hot.
- Pilot light. When you plug the iron into the socket, the modeling light turns on while it is heating up and when it reaches temperature it turns off.
- Auto-off. This system automatically disconnects the iron if it remains immobile for a certain time.
Feature of Secura Garment Steamer for Clothes, Portable Handheld Garment Wrinkles Remover
- 3. Mobile Enough to Carry If you don’t have room for a bulky heavy-duty steamer or simply prefer a lighter, more portable design, this handheld steamer can remove wrinkles from clothes, as well as from cushions, beds and other fabrics around the house. Thanks to its compact size, you can carry it around without much hassle in case your steaming needs take you out of your house.
- 4. SAFE & EASY TO USE Even if you’re new to steaming, you won’t have much trouble learning how to use this clothes steamer. It conveniently features an automatic shut-off function when the unit gets too hot or the water level is too low, which protects your clothing, as well as the longevity of the unit, which already comes with a two-year .
- 5. SATISFACTION Rest assured, we stand behind our products and provide service with confidence! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We will reply to your questions within 24 hours.
Storage and care Handheld Steamer
Here you should adhere to the general rules regarding the operation of household appliances: accuracy during work, perform operations strictly following the instructions and recommendations of the manufacturer, do not use the device for other purposes.
rules for using the steamer
The device must be used according to certain rules.
Before steaming things, you need to make sure that the container for water does not leak, and that the water itself is free of impurities and does not contain mechanical particles. After work, it is recommended to dry the container each time, and also once or twice a year (depending on the water quality) to descale it. This is usually done with a citric acid solution.
How to use steam iron
As people’s requirements for living standards are getting higher and higher, steam irons have entered thousands of households. How to use steam irons? The editor is here to give you a brief introduction.
- Take off the kettle of the steam iron, fill the kettle with half a kettle of water, wipe the water on the kettle with a towel, and then put the kettle back on the iron.If there are more clothes to be ironed, you can also fill them up.
- Insert the power plug of the iron into the triangle socket. After the iron is energized, the power indicator will light up.
- Adjust the steam output according to your needs. One turn is low gear with small air output, and two turns is high-end with large air output.
- Hang the clothes on the clothes hanger that comes with the ironing machine, or use a clothes hanger in a place that is convenient for ironing.
- After about 1 minute, the iron starts to emit high-temperature steam, and the clothes can be ironed.
- After use, hang up the ironed clothes, and put the ironing machine away in the corner of the wall where it cannot block the way.
The steam temperature is high, be careful of hot hands!
Do not touch the plug with water, and do not pull or plug the plug with hands wet with water.
If you do not use it for a long time, please pour out the water in the kettle.