Sancusto Handheld Garment Steamer Portable Clothes Steamer Travel Fabric Steam Iron, 1500-Watt Powerful Wrinkle Remover
Travel Iron is a necessary device in everyday life, but there are situations when the device would be useful outside home, for example, on a business trip or travel. Unfortunately, most modern devices are quite large – rich functionality requires a massive case, on which all technological innovations could be placed. But on a trip, I would like to have a lightweight and compact device that will not burden – today we will talk about such devices.
Feature of Sancusto Handheld Garment Steamer Portable Clothes Steamer Travel Fabric Steam Iron, 1500-Watt Powerful Wrinkle Remover
- ANTI-SPILL DESIGN: Use it even upside down with no water spitting & leaks, while ordinary unsafe steamers cannot be tilted over 45 degrees. Enjoy safe dry ironing without burns & water spills
- HUGE CAPACITY 260ml water capacity, huge enough for around 5 pieces clothes, you don’t need to fill water several times
- PORTABLE SANCUSTO steamer with 10.3 x 9.8 x 5.5 inches, suitable for business & family trips,steaming clothes everywhere
How to use an iron ironing experience
Of course, ironing only this piece of clothing is not convincing, so different clothes were prepared according to the gear, including suit jacket, suit pants, cotton shirt, silk pajamas and wool tops, and they were ironed separately. test.
- The first is the suit jacket. Before ironing, the jacket is also very wrinkled and then hung on the hanger. As shown below.
- You can clearly see the wrinkles on the suit jacket, especially the wrinkles on the cuffs and back. Next, we use the handle to switch to the ECO smart mode to iron the clothes. At this time, the ECO symbol on the screen is already lit, and the temperature at this time is 144℃. The ironing will start immediately, and the ironing process will be filmed and made into a video. gif animation, the ironing process of the front and back of the jacket are made into animations.
- Through the demonstration of the animation, it can be clearly seen that the machine generates a very large amount of steam during the operation, and the wrinkles become particularly smooth in an instant.
- This is a comparison of the ironing effect on the back of the suit jacket. You can clearly see that the wrinkles on the clothes have completely disappeared, the clothes have become very smooth, and the ironing effect is simply perfect.
- After 10 minutes (only 3 minutes after proficiency), the suit jacket is completely ironed, and you can clearly see that the clothes have changed significantly before and after ironing. After the ironing is completed, the suit jacket shows a brand new effect It is also very dry and can achieve the effect of ironing and wearing, and the power consumption is only 0.1864 degrees.Then we performed an ironing test for the trousers. Before ironing, the trousers were also very wrinkled, and we were going to try the trouser clamp after ironing the surface of the trousers.
- The wrinkles on the trousers can be clearly seen, and the straight shape of the trousers has been lost. Below we use the handle to adjust to the ECO smart mode to iron the trousers. At this time, the temperature has reached 143°C. The trousers are ironed, and the ironing process is filmed into a video and made into a gif animation.Through the display of the animation and the pictures of the trousers, you can see a large amount of steam during the ironing process, and there are no wrinkles on the pants instantly.
- After 14 minutes (only 2 minutes after being proficient), not only the wrinkles on the trousers are gone, but the whole pair of trousers becomes very straight. Like the new ones, the trousers are also very good. Drying can achieve the effect of ironing and wearing, and the power consumption is only 0.1495 degrees.In the next step, we performed an ironing operation for the cotton shirt. Before ironing, almost all wrinkles were wrinkled, which was very clear.
- The wrinkles of the shirt on the photo are very obvious and look very old. Next, we use the handle to adjust the machine to a cotton file to iron the shirt. At this time, the temperature has reached 144°C. We immediately iron the shirt, and film the ironing process into a video and make a gif animation.
- Through the demonstration of the animation, it is clear that the handle sprays a lot of steam. After a few times of ironing, this small part of the wrinkles has disappeared.
- After 8 minutes (only 2 minutes after proficiency), the wrinkles on this shirt have disappeared, and it looks more straight than before, just like the one just bought, and the clothes are also very dry and can be ironed immediately. The effect of wearing, and the power only consumes 0.1513 degrees.Next, we performed an ironing operation for the woolen jacket, before ironing the clothes to make the wrinkles look more clearly.
- Obviously, there are still many folds in the woolen jacket, and there are many floating hairs and other hairs on the clothes, which look very old. Next, we use the handle to adjust the machine to the wool file to iron the clothes. Before ironing, we install the brush on the handle. At this time, the temperature has reached 143°C. We immediately iron the clothes and iron The hot process is filmed into a video and made into a gif animation.
- Through the demonstration of the animation, you can see that the handle ejects a lot of steam, and with the help of the brush, not only the wrinkles on the clothes gradually disappear, but also the floating hair on the clothes and other hairs can be brushed off together.
- After 4 minutes (only 2 minutes after proficiency), the wrinkles on the woolen coat have disappeared, and the floating hairs and other hairs on the clothes have also disappeared. The floating hairs can be seen very clearly on the brush. Obviously, the ironing effect is better with the help of a brush, and the clothes are also very dry, which can achieve the effect of ironing and wearing. This time, the power consumption was only 0.0723 degrees.Finally, we performed the ironing operation for the silk pajamas. Because the silk pajamas are relatively thin and have a very special material, it is easy to get a lot of wrinkles.
- You can see that the twisted silk pajamas are full of folds, which are very obvious. Next, we use the handle to adjust the machine to the silk file. At this time, the temperature has reached 144℃. We immediately iron the silk pajamas, and film the ironing process into a video and make a gif animation.
- During the ironing process, you can clearly see that the handle ejects a lot of steam, and the wrinkles on the pajamas quickly become smooth.
How to use electric iron at home
Many families have their own electric irons so that they can be used to iron the clothes after they are washed and dried to make the clothes flat. So how to use it in daily life?
Before powering on, check whether the protective layer of the wire is intact and whether it is damaged to prevent leakage.
If it is an old-fashioned electric iron, it does not have a water inlet. Therefore, when ironing clothes, you need to moisten the cloth with water or spread a damp cloth to prevent the cloth from being damaged.
Steam irons need water, and preferably boiled water or purified water without impurities. If it is general tap water, impurities inside may block the vents and affect the effect. In the process of adding water, pay attention to the amount of water, not too little, it is easy to evaporate in a short time. Be careful when pouring water into the water inlet. Do not spill water on other parts of the iron to avoid electric shock.
According to the material you want to iron, select the corresponding temperature range, and then start heating. Do not pay attention to this step, otherwise the clothes may be scalded or burned.
During the heating process of the electric iron and during the intermittent ironing, the iron should be placed upright and cannot be placed aside, as it is easy to burn out the items directly in contact with the iron.
After the steam iron is used up, if there is any remaining water, either pour it out or continue to energize it until the water is boiled out. If the water is not evaporated, the water may leak out by itself, adhere to the bottom plate, and leave water stains, which is not good for the maintenance of the machine.