Rowenta GS6020 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and Fabric Steamer with Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1550-Watt, Blue
If there are difficult areas on the product (collar, pockets, cuffs, ruffles, fabric between buttons or decorative stones), then simply attach a board to this place on one side and iron it over the fabric on the other side. This will help you achieve the perfect result.
Feature of Rowenta GS6020 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and Fabric Steamer with Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1550-Watt, Blue
- High steam output and wide diffusion from large steam head for quick and efficient wrinkle removal. Steam output – 35 g/min
- Fast Heat-Up Time; Telescopic Pole; Tilt and Roll System
- Auto-Off Safety Feature
Accessories that make using the steamer more convenient
- Brush attachment. It can be used to clean coats, jackets, raincoats, jackets and other clothes made of heavy, dense fabric.
- Heat-resistant mitten. Needed for processing costumes. With a protected hand, the thing is held from the lining side, in the second there is an iron that steams it.
- Board and point attachment. These accessories are used for hard-to-reach areas, seams, complex clothing details.
- Double hanger. Necessary for convenient vertical steaming of things.
- Trouser clip. This attachment is needed to create arrows.
Equipment types of Garment Steamers
Based on the advice of professionals on how to choose a garment steamer, you should start by determining the type of machine. There are several of them.
These are small devices that resemble a kettle with a spout or a large, lint-free clothes brush. The dimensions of the apparatus do not allow equipping it with a capacious water reservoir and a powerful heating element. But if necessary, it can easily fit in a travel bag.
Advantages of hand-held devices:
Lightweight and compact.
Convenience in work. The hand does not get tired, it is easy to reach the upper edge of the curtains, for example.
The price is lower than that of floor models.
There are standalone devices powered by rechargeable batteries or batteries.
The main disadvantage of compact units is low power. They are not able to smooth out heavily wrinkled clothing or thick materials.
Their reservoir is small, so water has to be topped up frequently.
The steam flow rate is low.
The working cycle is short, lasts no more than 15-20 minutes.