Petask Ironing Board Cover and Pad, Silicone Coated Resists Scorching and Staining Ironing Board Pads with Elastic Edges, 15″x54″ Gray
Modern ironing boards are convenient: they are lowered to the desired height, equipped with special covers and stands for irons and steam generators. If you choose the right model, you will not get tired during ironing and reduce the operating time.
Feature of Petask Ironing Board Cover and Pad, Silicone Coated Resists Scorching and Staining Ironing Board Pads with Elastic Edges, 15″x54″ Gray
- SILICONE COATING AND HEAVY DUTY PADDING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY: Three layers, including silicone coating cotton surface, thick felt padding and 100% breathable cotton lining for high durability. Easily handles frequent ironing sessions and outlasts similar board covers that lack the scorch-resistant silicone coating.
- ELASTICIZED EDGES AND HEAVY-DUTY VELCRO STRAPS GIVE YOU A SECURE, NON-SLIP FIT: The stretch binding securely keeps the cover in place. Never worry about the ironing board pad slipping and leaving edges exposed.
- HELPS YOU GET WRINKLE-FREE CLOTHES SOON: Heat reflection for fast ironing. The ingenious silver silicone surface reflects the heat of the iron so you achieve flawless, wrinkle-free clothes in a fraction of the time. You ll notice how Petask iron ironing board covers eliminate ugly creases, annoying folds and protect all your valuable items and clothing.
Choice of covers
It is necessary to choose a cover based on the dimensions of the board (width, length and shape). Most often, such products are sold for products of modern manufacturers. Therefore, even if the dimensions of the product are the same, then its shape may differ. The nose of the board is tapered, round, oval or blunt. If the board is made by a branded company, then the possibility of purchasing quality products is significantly expanded than for the products of an “unnamed” company. In this case, the patterns are developed for a specific construction model. All well-known manufacturers offer single-color or multi-colored removable covers that are not dangerous for white things, since in this case only high-quality fabric dyeing technologies are used
How do I tighten the ironing board?
The first step is to remove the old, worn out coating. To do this, you need to turn the board over and use round-nose pliers to pull out the old brackets with which the cover is attached to the tabletop.
- Use the removed cover as a template for cutting new upholstery.Use chalk, soap or pencil to outline the outline of the pattern.
- Use scissors to cut out the backing parts, which will be slightly smaller than the main part. Foam rubber is more convenient to cut with a clerical knife or blade.
- Add some fabric for seams if the backing you are planning is slightly thicker and denser than the previous one.
It is best to sew the edges of the upper part on a typewriter or iron it with an iron until it is attached. This will make it more convenient to work, and during operation, the edges of the cover will not wrinkle and dissolve.
- First, the piece is attached to the back of the board with several brackets.
Then pull the upholstery fabric forward and place one paperclip in the center.
- After that, side fastening is performed, alternately placing paper clips on the left and right sides.
The edges are folded inward by about 2-3 cm.
- After fixing the sidewalls, proceed to the design of the rear and front.
Corners and curves are formed using small folds on the inner surface of the board.