Minetom Garment Steamer for Clothes
Make sure the wire and plug are not damaged before turning on the garment steamer. If the power cable, adapter, or other items are damaged, the device must not be used. You also need to check that the voltage of the device matches the voltage of the mains.
Feature of Minetom Garment Steamer for Clothes Heavy Duty
- FAST & POWERFUL- Producing continuous and stable superheated steam and quickly steaming away wrinkles and freshening and sanitizing fabrics.
- SAFETY IN USE- Our iron steamer with standing owns several national and international patents. Designing with Thermostat and Thermal Link.
- PROFESSIONAL FOR IRONING- It is elegant in design, especially suited for household cleaning of garments, wedding dresses, curtains, sofas and can also be used for hotel and restaurant cleaning.
- HIGH-QUALITY HARDWARE- We provide you with the perfect accessories for fabric steamer. High-class 3 level adjustable and anti-corrosion aluminum pole, ironing brush, pants clip, hook for ironing brush, adjustable hanger, support pole and glove.
- LARGE SEPARABLE WATER TANK-Our full size garment steamer has 2. 7 Liters (91 Ounces) water tank.
How to use a garment steamer
Floor-standing steamers are subdivided into: gravity and steam pressure .
We are already familiar with the principle of operation of gravity steamers: water that enters the heating pipe with heating elements under the influence of high temperature is converted into steam, after which it rises through the hose to the iron, and exiting through its holes, smoothes things. A steamer with steam pressure is similar in functionality to a gravity steamer, except that it has a steam pressure valve that is triggered only when a preset pressure level is reached. This allows steam to penetrate deeper into the fabric and smoothen fabrics denser than a gravity steamer is capable of. In order for the device to gain the required level of steam pressure, it takes some time, which creates a cyclical nature of its operation, which is its disadvantage, in addition, they are much more expensive than gravity ones.
Before pouring water into the steamer, prepare it. It should be distilled water. It is almost completely free from mineral salts, organic and other impurities. A low hardness value slows down the formation of scale on the heater. But it is not always possible to find such water, especially when it comes to a mobile steamer, which is often used on the road.
What to do if there is no distilled water:
Use filtered water.
Purchase a cartridge for water softening (some steamers are equipped with it).
What kind of water should not be poured into the steamer:
Chilled, boiled. It accelerates the deposition of plaque.
From wells and wells. It can be mineralized and contain various impurities, debris, which simply clog the steamer pump.
Bottled (high mineralization).
Water for irons with flavors. It contains organic or mineral elements, the amount of which increases as the water temperature rises, which can damage the device.Hot water is not allowed. It should be either warm or cold.
Please note that the surface of the holes on the nozzle is hot during and after steaming. Accidental touching can cause burns. Therefore, do not touch the openings during the operation of the device and after 5-10 minutes after. If you want to replace the nozzle, top up or pour out water, turn off the device and let it cool down. Also, you do not need to shake the steamer if it is on, as liquid may spray out.
Do not steam things on the human body;
make sure that the power cord does not touch any hot surface;
do not leave the device unattended.
Also, there is no need to add household chemicals to the water container in order to improve the process of removing stains or other contaminants – this will shorten the life of the device. When you have finished steaming, disconnect the appliance from the mains and empty the container.