ViviJane Ironing Board Cover, Extra Thick Cotton Padded, Drawstring Tightening and 4 Clips, (fits Standard Wide Boards of 15″x54″)
The process of ironing linen, which every housewife faces, is quite tedious and time consuming in itself. If the board is not comfortable, or the cover on it is made of poor quality fabric, then the ironing process becomes even more difficult. For the laundry to be ironed well and not be damaged during ironing, you need to use a cover for the ironing board. In this article we will talk about the types of ironing board covers
Feature of ViviJane Ironing Board Cover, Extra Thick Cotton Padded, Drawstring Tightening and 4 Clips, (fits Standard Wide Boards of 15″x54″)
- Exclusive Fabric Design: Super thick filling never fades. The Padded Ironing Board Cover is Extra Thick and Holds and Reflects the Heat to CUT YOUR IRONING TIME DOWN.
- Supplement 2 Giveaway Accessories: We give complementary accessories (4 fasteners and 1 protective mesh cloth) for free. You will not only get a premium ironing board cover but also two complementary accessories at an affordable price.
- Easy to Use: Use the pull cord to easily fix the ironing board cover to the ironing board. If necessary, you can use the included clip to further tighten the elastic band. Achieve ironing surface without creases, easy ironing.
Choice of covers
It is necessary to choose a cover based on the dimensions of the board (width, length and shape). Most often, such products are sold for products of modern manufacturers. Therefore, even if the dimensions of the product are the same, then its shape may differ. The nose of the board is tapered, round, oval or blunt. If the board is made by a branded company, then the possibility of purchasing quality products is significantly expanded than for the products of an “unnamed” company. In this case, the patterns are developed for a specific construction model. All well-known manufacturers offer single-color or multi-colored removable covers that are not dangerous for white things, since in this case only high-quality fabric dyeing technologies are used
How to sheathe an ironing board?
To get started, you need to decide on the materials and tools.
For constriction, a dense cotton fabric without coloring or with a print resistant to color loss is suitable. Check for shedding when ironing on a damp cloth. For the backing, you can use soft nonwovens, foam, or even a piece of an old flannel blanket. It will be great if the colors of the future cover will be in harmony with the interior of the house. Even when doing everyday household chores, it is pleasant to surround yourself with beauty. It cheers you up and sets you in a positive mood.
A set of tools that you will need:
- material for the top layer,
- backing material,
- tailor’s centimeter or long ruler,
- furniture stapler,
- chalk, soap or a special tailor’s pencil,
- miniature round nose pliers.