Homz T-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board
The ironing board is a very useful invention, its main purpose is to simplify the ironing process. In a little more than a century, an ordinary board has evolved into an equipped functional structure.Modern ironing board are varied in type, shape, material, assembly principle and other parameters. Let’s try to understand this variety of models
Feature of Homz T-Leg Steel Top Ironing Board
- 53 x 13 inch perforated steel top for a solid ironing surface
- 100% cotton cover with polyurethane foam pad
- Ironing board height adjusts up to 35 inches tall
- Durable T-leg stance with patented leg lock for secure ironing and transport
How to ynderstand the variety of models
By design, ironing boards are:
- They do not need additional support and consist of a flat ironing surface and legs.
- They require a special place for placement, dimensional products.
- Convenient for storage, can be positioned anywhere.
- They are compact and lightweight, have low legs. Installed on a table or other surface.
- Wall mounted. Fastened to the wall, foldable.
- Built-in.They are part of another design: wardrobe, bedside tables, decorative elements (mirror, picture). Doesn’t take up much space. By type there are folding and sliding.
- Universal purpose.
- For steam generators.
- Active ironing boards. With additional modes.
The main and important element of any board is the ironing surface. The quality of ironing directly depends on its quality. The following material options are possible:
- An inexpensive, easy option, but unfortunately, it is afraid of moisture.
- Solid wood. Durable, but expensive and quite heavy material.
- The most durable and expensive material. Use a metal sheet with perforation, or a lightweight version – a metal mesh.
- Lightweight, durable but expensive.
The base of the board is covered with a soft lining and a cover. Various materials are used for the lining: foam rubber, polyester fiber, felt, felt and other materials.
- Synthetic material. Least acceptable, electrifying clothing, does not tolerate heat.
- It allows steam to pass through well, does not burn.
- Cotton with metallic thread. Has a non-stick effect and excellent heat dissipation. Provides double-sided ironing.
- Cotton-based teflon fabric. Heat resistant, non-stick.
Covers are removable and non-removable.
Legs. This element ensures the stability of the board. There are 4 types of construction:
T-shaped legs are considered the best option – the most stable, but less compact.
- Height adjustment. Allows you to change the height of the board in accordance with the height of the person.
- Allows you to select any level within the specified range.
- Several fixed levels. More durable in terms of service mechanisms.
- Heated boards. To dry out excess moisture.
- Blowing in and out air with a fan.
Blowing allows you to gently iron delicate fabrics. Blowing attracts the fabric to the board, eliminating creases.
The following accessories may be available depending on the model:
- Iron stand. The best option for modern irons and steam generators is a metal stand with silicone pads.
- Built-in socket with extension cord. Makes the board more mobile.
- Wire holder. Eliminates wire getting under the iron.
- Stand for ironing sleeves.
- Shelf for linen. Convenient location of ironed linen.
- Bracket for things. Clothes hanger holder with ironed clothes.
- For moving.
- Ironing net. Modern analogue of gauze fabric.
- Ironing chair.