Steamer for Clothes, Hand Held Portable Travel Garment Steamer, Metal Steam Head, Mini Size, Cordless Handheld Steamer
It is difficult to imagine life today without an iron. It helps to give any clothes a neat and pleasant appearance. When traveling or traveling, each item has a special meaning due to its weight, which is why a miniature travel iron was created.Whether you like ironing or not, one thing is sure: having a good iron will make your practice more enjoyable and will simplify the process. Below you can find a selection of those that, according to our research, are the best irons on the market according to who uses them and according to different needs. See if among these there is the model that is also for you!
Feature of Steamer for Clothes, Hand Held Portable Travel Garment Steamer, Metal Steam Head, Mini Size, Cordless Handheld Steamer
- NEWEST 360 ANTISPILL TECHNOLOGY: Innovative steam channeling design & electronic pump system deliver steam evenly from any angle. Unlike ordinary unsafe steamers that simply boil water like an electric kettle and cannot be tiled over 45 degrees, Polardo can be used even upside down, effectively preventing water spitting & leaks. Finally, you can enjoy safe and dry ironing without the risk or burns and water spills.
- POWERFUL / ULTRA FAST HEAT UP / HIGH CAPACITY: The most powerful and top rated clothing ironing steamer on the market. The easy-to-fill water tank heats up in less than 25 seconds and powers 10 continuous minutes of effortless steaming. Unlike other models, if paused, the device starts working immediately after turned back on, saving your precious time.
- PORTABLE / LIGHT WEIGHT / TRAVEL SIZED: Look sharp on your business trips and family vacations. The Polardo mini iron steamer is powerful enough to get rid of even the smallest wrinkles, but compact enough to fit in your backpack. Being feather light, it is as powerful as a full-sized steamer. Includes a luxurious traveling bag for easy packing. The steamer also features an extended ultra long cord for added convenience.
How to use steam iron properly
Many clothes are easily deformed and wrinkle. Such clothes will compromise our image when worn in public. Therefore, in order to avoid this, the clothes should be ironed in time to keep them flat. Ironing irons, steam irons, and garment irons can now be used to iron clothes, but among the three, electric irons are easy to burn clothes for non-professional ordinary people, and the ironing effect of garment irons is not very good, so steam irons It has become our first, so let me tell you the correct use of steam iron!
Steam iron clothes brush
Turn off the steam button first, then pour in cold water and turn on the power, select the appropriate gear and heat until the red light is off.
After reaching the required temperature, first iron the unobvious corners of the clothes to check whether the selected gear is suitable.
After confirming that the gear is suitable, remember to use the steam function for formal ironing work.
In the process of ironing, a brush can be used to help restore the smoothness of the clothes.
After ironing, put the clothes in a ventilated place and wait for the moisture to dissipate before putting them in the wardrobe for storage.
How to buy steam iron
1. The temperature-regulating steam iron has a temperature control function, so it is not easy to iron the clothes. You can choose a higher power to reduce the waiting time and increase the ironing speed. In addition, if the power is too large, the report will be insufficient. Generally, it is better to choose 500W.
2. The steam iron should be safe and reliable. It should be noted that there should be no short circuit or leakage of the iron after the energization test, and it can be measured with an electric pen. In addition, the iron should be able to stand without tipping over.
3. If the power lead is well insulated, you should choose a rubber insulated three-core multi-stranded cord woven with cotton yarn fiber. Do not buy plastic wires that are easily burned by the iron, which does not meet safety requirements.
4. Check the appearance of the iron, carefully check that the surface of each part is smooth and free of burrs, and the parts must be in good fit. The temperature control knob and other parts should be flexible and reliable to rotate, the indicator kind of bubble will be bright, and the thermostat action is sensitive.
5. Pay attention to check whether the water tank leaks after adding water, whether the steam can be sprayed out within the specified short time after powering on, whether the buttons are flexible and easy to operate.