Steamer for Clothes, Hand Held Portable Travel Garment Steamer, Metal Steam Head, Mini Size, Cordless Handheld Steamer
When we talk about an appliance that combines heat and water, safety is essential. Obviously, the iron you choose must comply with all relevant regulations, but it is also important that it offers these functions:
- Overheating. The appliance must switch off if it gets too hot.
- Pilot light. When you plug the iron into the socket, the modeling light turns on while it is heating up and when it reaches temperature it turns off.
- Auto-off. This system automatically disconnects the iron if it remains immobile for a certain time.
Feature of Steamer for Clothes, Hand Held Portable Travel Garment Steamer, Metal Steam Head, Mini Size, Cordless Handheld Steamer
- NEWEST 360 ANTISPILL TECHNOLOGY: Innovative steam channeling design & electronic pump system deliver steam evenly from any angle. Unlike ordinary unsafe steamers that simply boil water like an electric kettle and cannot be tiled over 45 degrees, Polardo can be used even upside down, effectively preventing water spitting & leaks. Finally, you can enjoy safe and dry ironing without the risk or burns and water spills.
- POWERFUL / ULTRA FAST HEAT UP / HIGH CAPACITY: The most powerful and top rated clothing ironing steamer on the market. The easy-to-fill water tank heats up in less than 25 seconds and powers 10 continuous minutes of effortless steaming. Unlike other models, if paused, the device starts working immediately after turned back on, saving your precious time.
- PORTABLE / LIGHT WEIGHT / TRAVEL SIZED: Look sharp on your business trips and family vacations. The Polardo mini iron steamer is powerful enough to get rid of even the smallest wrinkles, but compact enough to fit in your backpack. Being feather light, it is as powerful as a full-sized steamer. Includes a luxurious traveling bag for easy packing. The steamer also features an extended ultra long cord for added convenience.
When does steaming fail to produce the desired effect?
Despite the much-publicized efficiency and comfort of ironing, the result may not be as good as expected. Even if you follow the instructions fully and understand how to use a handheld garment steamer. Unfortunately, this is the case, if you do not consider the following:
Dense and heavy fabrics can give an unsatisfactory result due to the properties of the material itself (you need to try in each case).
The steamer cannot remove stains.
Not intended for disinfection.
Not intended for flat work.
A stationary device may have a height limitation of the working area.
Even the most “sophisticated” steamer is not able to completely replace the iron.
How to use electric iron at home
Many families have their own electric irons so that they can be used to iron the clothes after they are washed and dried to make the clothes flat. So how to use it in daily life?
Before powering on, check whether the protective layer of the wire is intact and whether it is damaged to prevent leakage.
If it is an old-fashioned electric iron, it does not have a water inlet. Therefore, when ironing clothes, you need to moisten the cloth with water or spread a damp cloth to prevent the cloth from being damaged.
Steam irons need water, and preferably boiled water or purified water without impurities. If it is general tap water, impurities inside may block the vents and affect the effect. In the process of adding water, pay attention to the amount of water, not too little, it is easy to evaporate in a short time. Be careful when pouring water into the water inlet. Do not spill water on other parts of the iron to avoid electric shock.
According to the material you want to iron, select the corresponding temperature range, and then start heating. Do not pay attention to this step, otherwise the clothes may be scalded or burned.
During the heating process of the electric iron and during the intermittent ironing, the iron should be placed upright and cannot be placed aside, as it is easy to burn out the items directly in contact with the iron.
After the steam iron is used up, if there is any remaining water, either pour it out or continue to energize it until the water is boiled out. If the water is not evaporated, the water may leak out by itself, adhere to the bottom plate, and leave water stains, which is not good for the maintenance of the machine.