Steamer for Clothes, Hand Held Portable Travel Garment Steamer, Metal Steam Head, Mini Size, Cordless Handheld Steamer
Travel iron. Usually this is a smaller than normal horizontal iron, although as we have seen it can also be vertical. Its power is usually lower than other models, but it is lighter and easier to handle.
Feature of Steamer for Clothes, Hand Held Portable Travel Garment Steamer, Metal Steam Head, Mini Size, Cordless Handheld Steamer
- NEWEST 360 ANTISPILL TECHNOLOGY: Innovative steam channeling design & electronic pump system deliver steam evenly from any angle. Unlike ordinary unsafe steamers that simply boil water like an electric kettle and cannot be tiled over 45 degrees, Polardo can be used even upside down, effectively preventing water spitting & leaks. Finally, you can enjoy safe and dry ironing without the risk or burns and water spills.
- POWERFUL / ULTRA FAST HEAT UP / HIGH CAPACITY: The most powerful and top rated clothing ironing steamer on the market. The easy-to-fill water tank heats up in less than 25 seconds and powers 10 continuous minutes of effortless steaming. Unlike other models, if paused, the device starts working immediately after turned back on, saving your precious time.
- PORTABLE / LIGHT WEIGHT / TRAVEL SIZED: Look sharp on your business trips and family vacations. The Polardo mini iron steamer is powerful enough to get rid of even the smallest wrinkles, but compact enough to fit in your backpack. Being feather light, it is as powerful as a full-sized steamer. Includes a luxurious traveling bag for easy packing. The steamer also features an extended ultra long cord for added convenience.
Principle of Steamer operation
The operation of any steamer is based on the principle of heating water to a boiling state and supplying the resulting steam outward using small nozzles located on the plane of the evaporator. Steam can be supplied by “gravity”, as a result of overpressure, or using a special pump. In the latter case, the performance of the device increases dramatically.
how steamer works
The device works on the principle of steam supply by boiling water.
The flattening of the garment takes place through physical processes similar to those that occur when ironing with a conventional iron. However, the steam effect allows for a more uniform heating of the fabric fibers, especially in heavily crumpled or hard-to-reach places. Therefore, with a proper understanding of how to steam things, you can quickly tidy up clothes of even the most complex cut.
smoothing out hard-to-reach places
Thanks to the steam effect, even hard-to-reach places can be straightened.
Types of household steamers
Despite the abundance of sold models and manufacturing companies, there are only two main types of household steamers:
Handheld or portable
Its main advantage is the price. Usually these are small compact devices, travel format, allowing you to quickly put clothes in order. Due to their design features, they are unsuitable for long-term use, since they provide a low intensity of steam supply. Sometimes they are found in the performance of “electric kettle”, which really allows you to use the device exclusively for this purpose.
The handheld steamer is a small, compact device.
Stationary or vertical
More powerful and more efficient devices. They are distinguished by the presence of a steam supply hose, which makes them suitable for ironing a wide variety of products. Since the floor standing steamer can be used for up to half an hour, it is especially effective when ironing large items such as curtains or suits. Also, the delivery set necessarily includes a vertical rack with a hanger, designed for convenient placement of outerwear.
The set of the stationary steamer includes a hose and a rack for ironing things.
Additional Information! In pursuit of a buyer, many manufacturers provide their devices with various specific functions.
additional steamer functions
Some steamers have additional features.
For example, Phillips is known for the ability to carry out antibacterial treatment, Tefal is known for its very good ergonomics and quick preparation for work, and Domena devices allow water to be added during operation.
How does a steam iron iron clothes work?
I don’t know if you have discovered that as long as you dress neatly, you will definitely leave a good impression. So how to make the clothes particularly neat, usually using a steam iron to iron the clothes, so can you do it casually? Everyone understands clearly, the editor will introduce you to the working principle of steam iron.
Steam iron ironing clothes
1. When using the steam iron, first ground the yellow and green two-color wires in the power cord, which is mainly to avoid accidents caused by leakage during use. In order to avoid limescale in the steam iron, try to pour cold plain water instead of cold water. On the glass iron with water level, you can stand the iron upright, then observe the water level of the water reservoir and add water according to its needs.
2. On the fabric indicator of the steam iron, the label of the fabric name is basically the same as that of the warm electric iron, and the other one for different water is marked with “steam”. After turning on the power, turn the temperature control to the position between the “wool” and “linen” gears, and the indicator light will glow. When the indicator light goes out, it means that the temperature of the iron soleplate has reached the required temperature. If there is water in the iron , There will be steam ejected and ironing can be carried out.
3. Then choose the appropriate temperature according to different clothing materials. Generally, it is written on the label of the general clothing. If you are not clear, you can find a place that you can’t see when dressing and try ironing. The temperature is from low to Gao gradually increased. After the water temperature reaches the adjusted temperature, start ironing, otherwise the water will leak from the floor. It is worth noting that this does not mean that the iron is malfunctioning. It indicates that the temperature is not enough and the water cannot be sublimated into steam. This causes water to leak from the bottom plate.
4. When using steam fumigation, the temperament fiber can be restored to its elasticity, because the fabric of the square tube can be restored to its original shape. You can spray the steam while brushing it in the opposite direction, so the effect will be more ideal. Do not put the ironed clothes in the closet right away, because they are ironed with steam, so the freshly ironed clothes will have moisture. After the moisture is completely dried, hang them in the closet so that they will not become moldy or spoiled.
After using the steam iron, be sure to clean the unused water. If it is not clean, turn on the power to let the steam spray out from the bottom of the soleplate. After spraying, unplug it and store it upright, which can extend the service life .
Through the content of the working principle of steam iron ironing summarized by the editor, everyone can iron clothes scientifically in the future and ensure that their clothes are neat and tidy, which can leave a good impression on people, and because of the good impression You can get a good mood for yourself.