Sunbeam Handheld Garment Travel Steam Press for Clothes, Bedding, Fabric , Odor removing, Dust mites, Bed bugs
If there are difficult areas on the product (collar, pockets, cuffs, ruffles, fabric between buttons or decorative stones), then simply attach a board to this place on one side and iron it over the fabric on the other side. This will help you achieve the perfect result.
Feature of Sunbeam Handheld Garment Travel Steam Press for Clothes, Bedding, Fabric , Odor removing, Dust mites, Bed bugs
- Heated wide-press bar presses out tough wrinkles and dries fibers to prevent re-wrinkling with wide steam coverage
- Compact stand-up stable design allows steamer to stand on a flat surface and travel with ease
- Simply Reliable 3-year limited warranty
Accessories that make using the steamer more convenient
- Brush attachment. It can be used to clean coats, jackets, raincoats, jackets and other clothes made of heavy, dense fabric.
- Heat-resistant mitten. Needed for processing costumes. With a protected hand, the thing is held from the lining side, in the second there is an iron that steams it.
- Board and point attachment. These accessories are used for hard-to-reach areas, seams, complex clothing details.
- Double hanger. Necessary for convenient vertical steaming of things.
- Trouser clip. This attachment is needed to create arrows.
Differences between a steamer and an iron
It seems to many that they do the same job. But this is not the case. There are differences. Let us examine the advantages of a steam unit in comparison with an iron.
The ability to smooth materials of different composition, density and finish without the risk of damaging them. The iron loses in this. After it, traces remain on the seams, shiny areas, and burn marks.
Convenience in processing. Steaming is carried out vertically, for example, the curtains can not be removed from the windows. An ironing board is also unnecessary. There is a rack with hangers for processing clothes. It often comes with the device.
Additional features. Steam equipment not only iron, but also cleans and disinfects. There are models with built-in functions for cleaning windows , mirrors and other vertical surfaces.
Despite all the advantages, the steam generator is not superior to the iron in every way. So, it is not able to smooth horizontal surfaces. Therefore, it is useless for ironing large table or bed linen. It will not help in the formation of arrows and folds. All you need is an iron. For the sake of fairness, it must be admitted that low-power steam units cannot cope with heavy dense fabrics or with heavily crumpled things.