Garment Steamer, 1.7L/58 fl oz Professional Heavy Duty 1700W Powerful Hanging Clothes Fabric Steamer Standing Steamer
What is the right way to use a garment steamer? First, you need to prepare the device for operation, having read the manufacturer’s recommendations. Let’s look at this process using the feature of garment steamer.
Feature of Garment Steamer, 1.7L/58 fl oz Professional Heavy Duty 1700W Powerful Hanging Clothes Fabric Steamer Standing Steamer
- Extra Large Water Tank for Longer Steaming Sessions 1.7L removeable water tank for easy refills, offers 1 hour of continuous steam and works best with tap water straight from the sink.
- Useful Accessories Includes garment hanger and fabric brush attachments for an easier and more effective steaming experience. Garment hanger with clipsï¼securely holds garments in place while steaming. we have all you need for you. The same price, better enjoyment.
- Thoughtful Design Bottom blowdown, reasonable design. Double deck steam pipe, separating water tank, ensure that steam is 100% atomized to a true high temperature 266 ; 1700W, 45 s quickly steam.
Accessories that make using the steamer more convenient
- Brush attachment. It can be used to clean coats, jackets, raincoats, jackets and other clothes made of heavy, dense fabric.
- Heat-resistant mitten. Needed for processing costumes. With a protected hand, the thing is held from the lining side, in the second there is an iron that steams it.
- Board and point attachment. These accessories are used for hard-to-reach areas, seams, complex clothing details.
- Double hanger. Necessary for convenient vertical steaming of things.
- Trouser clip. This attachment is needed to create arrows.
How to choose a garment steamer for home use
Few people enjoy ironing linen. Most consider this household chores to be a duty that cannot be canceled. If the iron copes with bed and table textiles , then delicate and heavy fabrics give in to it with great difficulty. Tidying up coats, jackets, thin blouses and dresses takes an unreasonable amount of time and effort. But a garment steamer helps to cope with them – we will tell you how to choose such a unit for home.
What you need to know about your steamer
The equipment generates steam, which acts on the fibers of the fabric and gently straightens them. The temperature of the steam flow leaving the hose is on average 97-99 ° C. Despite this, it does not stretch or melt the thread, but gives it the desired shape. Simultaneously with smoothing, the textiles are disinfected and cleaned.
The device works effectively with materials of different composition and finish. It gives shape well to heavy drape, long-haired velvet and light organza. At the same time, it does not leave traces on the seams and areas that are glazed. The pile is not crushed, but, on the contrary, straightens out. Embroidery, sequins, lace, beads, beads and other decor are not damaged. Some models smooth fur well.