Conair Complete Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer; Great for Travel and Touch Up
Technical inventions make life more comfortable, as evidenced by the appearance of garment steamers in the household goods market. Due to its versatility and reliability, the device has become widely known and settled in many homes.
Feature of Conair Complete Steam Hand Held Fabric Steamer; Great for Travel and Touch Up
- COMPLETE STEAM: quickly penetrates fabrics to smooth out wrnkles while also refreshing the fabric. Large Steam Head with 1110 Watt of power, 60 second heat up and up to 5 minutes of high velocity continuouns steam
- STEAMING CONTROL: With ergonomic handle, spill protection feature and measuring only 9″ x 5.5″, take the Conair Complete Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer with you wherever you go ~ great for travel.
- SMOOTHES, DE-WRINKLES & FRESHENS: easy to fill removeable 4.9-ounce water tank and 8 ft. power cord. On/Off switch & power light
Accessories that make using the steamer more convenient
- Brush attachment. It can be used to clean coats, jackets, raincoats, jackets and other clothes made of heavy, dense fabric.
- Heat-resistant mitten. Needed for processing costumes. With a protected hand, the thing is held from the lining side, in the second there is an iron that steams it.
- Board and point attachment. These accessories are used for hard-to-reach areas, seams, complex clothing details.
- Double hanger. Necessary for convenient vertical steaming of things.
- Trouser clip. This attachment is needed to create arrows.
Equipment types of Garment Steamers
Based on the advice of professionals on how to choose a garment steamer, you should start by determining the type of machine. There are several of them.
These are small devices that resemble a kettle with a spout or a large, lint-free clothes brush. The dimensions of the apparatus do not allow equipping it with a capacious water reservoir and a powerful heating element. But if necessary, it can easily fit in a travel bag.
Advantages of hand-held devices:
Lightweight and compact.
Convenience in work. The hand does not get tired, it is easy to reach the upper edge of the curtains, for example.
The price is lower than that of floor models.
There are standalone devices powered by rechargeable batteries or batteries.
The main disadvantage of compact units is low power. They are not able to smooth out heavily wrinkled clothing or thick materials.
Their reservoir is small, so water has to be topped up frequently.
The steam flow rate is low.
The working cycle is short, lasts no more than 15-20 minutes.