BEAUTURAL Steamer for Clothes with Pump Steam Technology
The steamer is a special device for ironing and cleaning clothes. It allows you to effectively and quickly smooth things and remove various dirt without the risk of damaging the material. The principle of operation of a garment steamer is to act on the matter with steam
Feature of BEAUTURAL Steamer for Clothes
- REMOVE WRINKLES FAST AND EFFICIENTLY – preheats just 30 seconds, with detachable large 260ml (8.79 oz.) water tank for 15 minutes of continuous steaming.
- SAFE TO USE ON ALL FABRICS – cotton, wool, polyester, plush, silk, fiber, nylon, velvet and linen, suitable for clothes, bedding, table clothes, sofas, toys and so much more.
- UNIQUE LEAK-PROOF DESIGN – Thanks to the Pump Steam Technology, No leaking, No spilling, allows steam your clothes while hanging vertically or lying horizontally.
- FREE 3 REMOVABLE ATTACHMENTS – fabric brush, creaser, and Lint brush provide versatile steaming options.
- WE CARE ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE – Our California based office ensures a quick response to your problems
How the steamer works
The steamer will smooth things out with the steam. The latter is formed by boiling water. The device has a heat-resistant reservoir for water filling. There is a special heating element inside, due to which the water boils. Almost all devices are designed to operate on a standard household network. There are portable battery operated models.
The water heats up to 98-100 ° C, a light indicator on the device lights up or a sound signal is given. Steam begins to flow through the hose into the nozzle.
Preparing for steam ironing
Read the instructions carefully before using the steamer. Different models may have specific features and operating modes. Studying the manual will help you avoid unpleasant problems in the future.
Working with a steamer usually involves the following steps:
Installing and securing the rack at the required height if a floor standing steamer is used. Prepare a hanger and a set of attachments required in a particular case.
Connect the hose to the main unit. Installing a nozzle on the opposite end of the hose. Attaching the handle to a hook, usually located at the top of the rack. Filling the reservoir with clean water. Do not pour any detergents into the container. Only purified water is suitable, if it is too hard, the device will quickly become unusable due to the formation of scale. Plugging in the appliance and starting for heating.Checking and starting work after the indicator of readiness for operation is activated. Handheld steamers and steam irons are even easier to use. It is enough just to pour water into the container. There are marks on the tank that determine the optimal amount of water. To supply steam, as a rule, a special button is provided on the body.
To avoid harm to the body, you need to follow safety precautions, which provide for such simple rules:
before pouring water, the device must be disconnected from the power supply;
the steamer must not be left switched on unattended;
if you need to add water during operation, first disconnect the device from the network;
the steamer must not be directed at yourself, other people or pets;
depending on the job, it may be necessary to use a heat resistant glove.